Partner with us
OPEN CALL FOR BSOs – DEADLINE: 8 MARCH 2021
The Increasing Market Employability Program is announcing a Request for Applications (RFA). Under this RFA, IME will support registered business associations and chambers , as well as registered CSOs or registered private companies that are specialized in providing business services to the private sectors in the three selected sectors (Sustainable Agribusiness, Adventure Tourism, and ICT) to undertake a range of activities to address sector-wide constraints. These constraints include:
- Limited market access and limited promotion. Companies in the three sectors are not capable of reaching new markets and grow their businesses
- Product Development: Companies do not have products that are demanded by the market limiting their ability to create new sales
- Business environment obstacles. Unfavorable policies or lack of policies can hinder or slow down growth in sectors
- Limited inclusive and gender- sensitive HR policies and/or practices.
The eligible applicants under this RFA, must be:
- Registered business associations or chambers according to Macedonian laws, in the three IME selected sectors (ICT, sustainable agribusiness and adventure/ active tourism) with national coverage and interest; or
• Registered CSOs or registered private companies that are specialized in providing business services to the private sectors regarding the activities listed above.
Application details and deadline:
The deadline for application submission is 5 pm, March 8, 2021.
You can find more info on the instrument, call conditions and document package in the links below: