Partner with us
The Increasing Market Employability Program in cooperation with the Development Bank of North Macedonia is announcing a Request for Proposal (RFP). The purpose of the RFP is to solicit applications/proposals from interested parties with adequate capacity to conduct research and analytical services for identifying the demand for financing the process of digitalization among SMEs, mid-cap companies, hence facilitating the investments that underpin economic growth and development.
The analysis will assist the Development Bank of North Macedonia (Развојна банка на Северна Македонија АД Скопје) in the negotiations with potential creditors for a credit arrangement, but also in terms of designing an appropriate credit line that will be further placed through commercial banks or directly to companies for this purpose.
IME is looking for a company to conduct research and provide analysis of the needs for introducing a specific financial instrument (credit line) to support digitalization in small and medium companies and mid-cap companies in the Republic of North Macedonia.
For the purposes of the analysis, the consulting team should have the following experiences and skills:
- Extensive knowledge of the economic, financial, and banking system in the country, the region and the EU
- Sufficient understanding of the credit potential in North Macedonia
- Previous experience with projects related to digitalization and / or projects for digital transformation of companies related to the sectors covered by the SMART Specialization Strategy
- Experience in conducting similar analysis in the past 3-5 years
- Experience and involvement in similar analysis in the region will be considered an advantage
- Strong analytical skills
Application Details and Deadline:
Offerors should submit proposals electronically, via email to: ContactIME@thepalladiumgroup.com until March 15th, 2022. IME and Development Bank of North Macedonia will review all received proposals in the frame od 10 working days from the submission date.
Offerors can submit questions and requests for further clarifications regarding the application package, in Macedonian language, to: ContactIME@thepalladiumgroup.com latest by March 10, 2022 (Thursday) till 17:00h local time (Skopje, North Macedonia).
IME and Development Bank of North Macedonia hold the right to invite selected applicants to make presentation of their proposed methodology and action plan. The proposed methodology and action plan will be evaluated by IME and Development Bank of North Macedonia.