Sustainable Agriculture – Improved practices, more competitive producers and processors
as well as linkages to new markets.
We aim to support agricultural producers and processors to supply high-quality products to new markets, while creating decent jobs in rural areas.
We partner with organic and conventional fruits and vegetables producers and processors, and wine producers to:
- Support entry into new and untapped markets through trade missions and fairs, and connections to buyers;
- Help stakeholders to access IPARD and other grant funding, by co-financing the engagement of Business Development Service providers;
- Connect organic producers to retail buyers and local processors;
- Strengthen links between producers, processors and buyers to realise converging aims on growing and benefitting from the sector;
- Help producers and processors diversify product range and promote food, wine and agro-tourism;
- Improve packaging and branding standards for better placement in international markets.