Open call for proposals from Business Service Organisations (BSOs)
The Increasing Market Employability Program is announcing a Request for Applications (RFA). Under this RFA, IME will support registered business associations and chambers in the three selected sectors (Sustainable Agribusiness, Adventure Tourism, and ICT) to undertake a range of activities to address sector-wide challenges such as limited access to markets, lack of well-developed and competitive products, limited linkages on a regional level, lack of business services relevant to their members, etc. In addition, under this RFA, IME will support CSO (clubs) who have prior experience in organizing international and local outdoor/ adventure festivals.
Under this RFA, applicants must be:
- Registered business associations or chambers according to Macedonian laws, in the three IME selected sectors (ICT, sustainable agribusiness and adventure/ active tourism) with national coverage and interest. or
- Registered CSOs (civil society organizations/ sports clubs) according to Macedonian laws experienced in organizing outdoor /adventure festivals or
- Registered CSOs or registered private companies that are specialized in providing business services to the private sectors regarding job fairs or HR gender-sensitive policies and practices
For activities, events or festivals that need to be implemented from May 1st to December 31st, 2020, submission date is March 31st, 2020, while for activities, events or festivals that need to be implemented from October 1st to December 31st 2020, submission date is September 1st, 2020.
You can find more info on the instrument, call conditions and document package in the links below:
– IME Request for Aplication (RFA) for BSOs March 9
– Concept Note BSO March 9
– Budget Template for BSO March 9